You agree to the following terms and conditions for the use of materials served on OIC-StatCom website. Your access to OIC-StatCom website means that we obtain your truly informed consent for compliance with these terms and conditions.
OIC-StatCom claims a copyright in the materials served on this website. OIC-StatCom gives you the permission to view, copy, download, and print OIC-StatCom materials on this website, subject to the following conditions:
- Due to the dynamic nature of the work OIC-StatCom carries out, you may create links to the materials on OIC-StatCom website instead of copying them from the website for reproduction on your own website.
- OIC-StatCom allows you to give links to OIC-StatCom materials served on its website so long as you do this in a manner that is not misleading, e.g., does not imply endorsement by or affiliation with OIC-StatCom. Please inform email@example.com when you give such links.
- You may use the materials on OIC-StatCom website only for personal, non-commercial or informational purposes.
- You may not modify the materials served on OIC-StatCom website.
- The following copyright notice and permission notice must appear in each document:
"© Copyright 2011 OIC-StatCom. All rights reserved. OIC-StatCom materials available from this website are protected by the copyright laws of the international treaties. All use subject to Copyright and Usage set forth at http:/www.oicstatcom.org.
- You may not use any material served on this website, including the OIC-StatCom name and logo, for illegal purposes or for the transmission of material that is unlawful, harassing, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, improper or otherwise objectionable, or that infringes or may infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another.
You may not use any material found at this website for the transmission of junk mail, spam, chain letters, or unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail.
Commercial Use of OIC-StatCom Website Materials and Screenshots
Without the express written permission of OIC-StatCom, you may not reproduce, copy, or redistribute OIC-StatCom materials served on the OIC-StatCom website for commercial purposes. To obtain permission to copy portions of this website, please contact OIC-StatCom by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- Identify the materials from OIC-StatCom website which you wish to use;
- Where and how they will be used;
- Where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience;
- How many copies will be produced and distributed;
- When you intend to publish;
- What other non-OIC-StatCom materials will be associated with the OIC-StatCom content;
- Your name, title, organization, address, e-mail address and phone number.
OIC-StatCom will evaluate your request and advise you as soon as possible. OIC-StatCom reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on its website.
No Warranties and Limitation of Liability
Information provided on this website are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. OIC-StatCom periodically adds, improves, changes, or updates the materials on this website without notice. OIC-StatCom assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this website. Your use of this website is at your own risk. Under no circumstances and under no legal theory shall OIC-StatCom, its suppliers or any other party involved in forming, producing or delivering this website's contents be liable to you or any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character arising from your access to, or use of, this website.
Links to Third Party Sites
If you use any links in this website to websites not maintained by OIC-StatCom, you will leave the OIC-StatCom website. The linked sites are not under the control of OIC-StatCom and OIC-StatCom is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. OIC-StatCom provides these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply recommendation, approval or endorsement by OIC-StatCom of the site.
Permitted Use of OIC-StatCom Service Marks
OIC-StatCom service marks identify OIC-StatCom materials and let the public know the source of those materials. You may make fair use of OIC-StatCom service marks in advertising and promotional materials, and in referencing OIC-StatCom materials (for example, in a magazine article) without the permission of OIC-StatCom, provided you follow standard trademark usage practices and provide proper attribution. Other uses require the written permission of OIC-StatCom. If you are in doubt as to whether you need our permission for a specific type of use, please ask OIC-StatCom.
You may not use OIC-StatCom logos or "design" service marks (as opposed to the service marks consisting solely of words) under any circumstances without the prior written authorization of OIC-StatCom.
In addition, you may not use OIC-StatCom service marks, whether design or word marks, in the following ways:
- In a non-OIC-StatCom service name or publication title;
- In, as, or as part of, your own service or trademarks;
- To identify materials that are not those of OIC-StatCom;
- In a manner likely to cause confusion;
- In a manner that implies inaccurately that OIC-StatCom sponsors or endorses, or is otherwise connected with, your own activities and services; and
- As hidden or embedded text in web pages in an effort to cause a search of OIC-StatCom marks to result in a hit on a page not maintained by OIC-StatCom in a manner disparaging of OIC-StatCom.